DEAR WHITE ROOMMATES.
Dear White People…
and some black people too tbh.
^ dear every damn body.. this is one of those things… always room to learn more about an entire piece of history *SOMEBODY* tried to erase.
Not J. Lo, not Iggy (yikes), not even Nicki. Serena the Queen of the Booty.
Jada is going to knock this out of the park. Fabulous role, a baddie with brains, not a cartoon thug, if you know what I mean.
SHE JUST TOLD THE PENGUIN THAT SHIT WILL GET REALLY REAL IF HER AESTHETIC IS RUINED BECAUSE OF HIS INCOMPETENCE.
She said “BOY!” like he was her son. He looked so scared.
It’ll be so sad when she gets inevitably killed off lol.
RANDOM #'S!! : 3, 17, 24, 56
3. Who do look forward seeing? Hmmmm…no one at the moment.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes. The universe is too large for us to be the ONLY life forms out there. millions of stars in our galaxy and billions of other galaxies.
24. Favorite part of daily routine? Going to sleep lol.
56. Fave Color. Purple.
Niggas, can’t take them any where
This right here is an example of fake deep that spreads through social media like wildfire. Let’s break down the problems with this man’s invalid argument concerning Ray Rice and Mike Brown.
- Black people were not, are not, never have been, and never will be united. You know why? No human ethnic group, race, culture, or society has ever been united because of ideological diversity. When the Ferguson situation first started, you had Black people who either supported Darren Wilson or were totally indifferent. How do I know? Because a shitload of Black people wanted to focus on “Black-on-Black” crime. Don’t believe me? Look up "The New Black."
- We’re not now just seeing it to divide us. The news cycle around Ferguson calmed down a week or two before the Ray Rice video was released by TMZ. Why did it calm down you say? Because the mainstream media will exhaust certain stories to death, mass audiences will grow indifferent and annoyed (which affects viewership), and then the media outlets will focus on something new. Trust me, it will happen to Ray Rice really soon the moment another topic comes up.
- The Willie Lynch document is a forgery. Historians have disproved this document as a hoax spread by the Nation of Islam during the 70’s and the 90’s.
So there you have it folks. Let’s not spread this message throughout facebook as it only silences much needed conversation concerning domestic violence within the Black community and abroad. Let’s not play oppression olympics between racism and sexism as both are prominent issues deserving equal amounts of attention. One does not have to distract from the other.